05 August 2006

Back to Warhammer 40k

It's been a while since I made a blog post, simply because I've had nothing to add. Watching a lot of TV programs is all I've been up to. Recently though I returned to Warhammer 40k, after being away from it for about 5 months.

So far I've sprayed 17 Catachans, 20 Dark Eldar (16 Warriors, 2 Sybarites, Haemonculous, Lord), 12 Fire Warriors, 2 Gun Drones, 4 Flesh Hounds, 10 Terminators and 2 Teleport Homers, 5 Space Marine scouts, and a Space Marine with Multi-melta. 73 miniatures. Enough to keep me very busy.

I'm well on my way to completing the painting of the 12 Fire Warriors and 2 Gun Drones, I've started to paint 3 of the Catachans, and I've based all but the 10 Terminators and Space Marine with Multi-melta.

I also bought one of the new Tau Crisis Battlesuit Commanders, which when sprayed and painted, will give me the minimum Tau starting force.

No comments: